2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
Please pray and thank Jesus that ### is really clear and much more confident and sure of what to do about this man she has not seen in 2/3 months.... Please pray and thank Jesus that ### will call me very soon and we will meet up with one another, for Jesus's will to be done, Amen
Replies
7
Views
50
  • Locked
I just started a new job and I'm requesting prayer for me to get along with my young manager. She is new in management and doesn't have management skills on how to treat people. I seem to get ridicule for other people's mistakes because she is afraid to confront them. I am asking Jesus to cover...
Replies
12
Views
73
  • Locked
I JUST WANT TO SAY THANK YOU TO ALL MY DEAR BROTHERS & SISTERS WHOM HAVE PRAYED OVER ### & I & OUR MARRIAGE, YOUR PRAYERS ARE DEAR TO OUR HEARTS. I ALSO WANT TO THANK YOU FOR PRAYING OVER MY DEAR BROTHER ### & HIS JOB POSTING. PLEASE, BROTHERS & SISTERS, CONTINUE YOUR PRAYERS, FOR WE NEED EVERY...
Replies
11
Views
63
  • Locked
I am praying for my brother who is ###. He is one of the most loyal and honorable people I know. He is an ethical and righteous young man who loves our Saviour and lives according to gospel standards and values. He has yet to find a young woman to share his life with and I know he is very lonely...
Replies
13
Views
87
  • Locked
I have bad acne and it makes me feel horrible and crushes my self confidence. Please pray that God delivers a miracle and makes me feel happy and good as myself. Thanks
Replies
7
Views
56
  • Locked
Let us ask the Lord to send in my life and the girl who truly loves me will strongly and understands me. Let us pray to stop disappointments in my life. Let us pray for success, prosperity and powerful blessing in my life. I much need your prayers. God bless you.
Replies
10
Views
61
  • Locked
Oh lord please touch my husband ### he is in prison surround him with your angels and protect him from all danger give him good health and strength and peace over his mind body and soul and all favor asked will be upon his life..lord I asked that all enemies in our marriage life will be removed...
Replies
11
Views
62
  • Locked
Under demon attack. Need prayer and hedge of protection.
Replies
14
Views
119
  • Locked
I pray that ### can stop bullying me, and that he is asked to stop by someone in authority. In Jesus' Name, amen
Replies
12
Views
142
  • Locked
In Jesus name please pray for my grandson asking that his boss have more understanding he is in sales and only been there 1 week, she gave him leads that did not work for herself and asking that she be more understanding and help him with what she would like him to do with people that were on...
Replies
7
Views
52
Back
Top Bottom