Let us ask the Lord to send in my life and the girl who truly loves me will strongly and understands me. Let us pray to stop disappointments in my life. Let us pray for success, prosperity and powerful blessing in my life. I much need your prayers. God bless you.
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
Jaimashi Pastor, My name is ###, and I am from ###, ###. I wanted to request your prayers for me. I appeared for the ### examination, but unfortunately, I failed in ###. I truly believe that I wrote enough to pass the exam. I also applied for rechecking, but the result still showed “No Change.”...
Please pray for me, ###. I am praying so deeply for the miracle that I have been praying for everyday for to happen—what I deeply the deepest desire in my heart, happen the miracle that I am longing for it so much. I’ve been struggling with deep depression and heavy aches of worry, but I am...
Please pray for me. I am in need of a financial breakthrough from God. There is a property opposite me that is up for sale right now. It is the type of property that I am looking for . The neighbourhood is just right and the property has all the amenities that I would like a property to have...