2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
Dear Jesus, Help me with my pains. I am waiting to see my doctor. I feel pain in chest and back and my blood pressure is a little high. I am worried about myself. Help me feel better. I will need to go to work because I do not have sick days. I have a daughter to care for too. Please be with me...
Replies
9
Views
52
  • Locked
Our family is suffering from financial crisis. Please pray that the financial assistance we've been waiting for months will be released soon so that my kids can continue going to school. My eldest son skipped college this year since we cannot make both ends meet. In Jesus mighty name. Amen/
Replies
7
Views
111
Replies
7
Views
54
  • Locked
Dear God, Heal and bless me, my family, teachers and friends. Lead them back to you and surround them with your spirit. Jesus I rebuke any demons. Lord please let me get a new phone for Christmas. In Jesus Name Amen
Replies
3
Views
43
  • Locked
Please pray for protection from all evil. Rebuke them and fill this place ### with the holy spirit.
Replies
8
Views
75
  • Locked
Our minister also told us to pray for the false teaching of the reindeer and Santa Claus that is not in the Bible and many Christians believe that and always put those ideas before Jesus' birth in Bethlehem. Let us all pray to God to get our Scriptural facts straight so we will not be deceived...
Replies
9
Views
146
  • Locked
Need prayer for peace. Have been through satanic assaults, and need God's healing and tender mercy to comfort me.
Replies
8
Views
57
  • Locked
Please Lord, send me some comfort and support. I had a draining day and I am without anyone to lend a shoulder to cry on. I feel mentally and emotionally depleted. Hear my cry Lord, Amen.
Replies
9
Views
236
  • Locked
I pray to God in Jesus' Name, for enough food and money for rent, and for the worries and problems to get better, I also pray for ### who I was horrible to and for God to forgive me as I repent, and I pray for the medicine that I need. Amen
Replies
9
Views
66
  • Locked
Thank you God!!! Thank you!! Thank you God for sending a job opportunity on ###'s way. Thank you God for what this new job has to offer. Thank you God for providing what we need. For everyone who prayed with me for a new job for ###, God has provided! ### got a job offer on Friday. They will...
Replies
9
Views
73
Back
Top Bottom