2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
please pray for ###. I need to get read a large stack of paperwork and write a reply for a legal case. I thank you for prayin for ###.
Replies
10
Views
111
  • Locked
Thank you Jesus for the wonderful services you have given to us. Souls had been saved, marriages had been restored, people were delivered from fear of the end of the world and the signs of the times that are over us. Thank you God for filling us with the precious Holy Spirit and many were...
Replies
10
Views
68
  • Locked
Please send a financial blessing. In Jesus name amen
Replies
10
Views
75
  • Locked
Please send a financial blessing. In Jesus name amen
Replies
8
Views
38
  • Locked
I believe without doubt that God will redeem me and answer Satan's case against me. Amen
Replies
10
Views
193
  • Locked
Dear prayer warriors, let the Almighty good God bless you for sharing our burdens! My prayer request is to have God help my ### get her work permit which is a prerequisite for her schooling. Let Him bless you and forgive me my trespasses.
Replies
9
Views
126
  • Locked
I been so sad after my break up with ### ### my name is ### I pray all the time please help me get him back I miss our memories and talking to him I really love him and care please pray for me god bless..have a good day!!
Replies
10
Views
75
  • Locked
Let's pray for all of the sick, especially the little children and pets too!
Replies
11
Views
61
  • Locked
The timing of when a prayer is answered can vary greatly and is often beyond human understanding. In many religious beliefs, it is said that God works in His own time and ways, which may not always align with our expectations or timelines. Some prayers may seem to be answered quickly, while...
Replies
7
Views
139
  • Locked
It's so cold out there in parts of this world. Please let's pray for those who are homeless and those who are enduring any storms as well.
Replies
8
Views
115
Back
Top Bottom