I believe without doubt that God will redeem me ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

God has told me He wants to ask a girl out and I doubted that it would be right, and that I wouldn't be overcome by anxiety for it. Please pray that I would be content and that I would be able to have confidence in God and be free from a spirit of doubt over me (I invited it in) and for...
Replies
8
Views
213
Dear lord Jesus I come today to confess my repeated sin of masturbating I as for your forgiveness on me Please cleanse my heart and mind and make me new and whole again This I pray amen
Replies
12
Views
2K
Please I pray LORD redeem me from the trap and the fowlers snare. Thank you.
Replies
6
Views
417
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,582
Messages
16,789,938
Members
649,151
Latest member
Kroylinlake

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom