Thank You God

Status
Not open for further replies.

cindy

Humble Prayer Partner
Thank you God!!! Thank you!!

Thank you God for sending a job opportunity on ###'s way. Thank you God for what this new job has to offer. Thank you God for providing what we need.

For everyone who prayed with me for a new job for ###, God has provided! ### got a job offer on Friday. They will be paying our removal costs (we are moving ### kms away) and they are giving us rental assistance on top of his pay.

God is good, thank God and thank you all for your prayers!

Xxx
 
Heavenly Father, We ask for your will to be done in this situation. You are a kind, loving, merciful God. Please let your child feel your presence and to trust you in all things. We ask this in the name of your Holy son, Jesus Christ, and it is because of him we can come to your throne. We Thank you for this....Amen...
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God thank you for helping me overcome my AUD. I am sitting on my bed watching Neil Diamond and I am so thankful and I am so happy and I am crying because it feels so good to be sober and free from alcohol and stress and anxiety. I am at peace with my self and my wife and my bosses and my...
Replies
10
Views
187
We made it through the storm and just got our power back on. Thank you for prayers and thank You God! Please protect us with the next one coming. Thank you Dear God for getting our power beck on. I love You Dear God and I love You Dear Jesus. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.
Replies
12
Views
272
I want to say although I am financially struggling with paying rent this month, I want to thank God and thank those that have prayed for me. As of today, I just got promoted to supervisor at my job. I am praying for peace, protection, direction, positivity, and making a positive change with my...
Replies
9
Views
182
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,571
Messages
16,789,837
Members
649,135
Latest member
Fzoisor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom