2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request for reconciliation and guidance in a personal relationship.
Replies
5
Views
35
  • Locked
Dear God, Please forgive me for all my sins. Even though I am not a bad person, I want you to forgive me for anything wrong I have done. I am asking you heavenly father to bring me this year 2014 a great man in my life. I went through a terrible divorce my ex-husband showed no emotions or...
Replies
9
Views
58
  • Locked
God, Please Guide ### and I(###) back to each other and for us to give marriage another chance and to put our family back together with our 2 sons by Christmas, amen.
Replies
7
Views
57
  • Locked
Dear Lord Father God in the name of Jesus I ask that you forgive me of all sins I have committed. Lord God I ask that anyone I have sinned against forgive me. Lord I ask that all evil that is being used against ### and I please be sent back to the sender to never touch us again. I ask you Lord...
Replies
7
Views
57
  • Locked
Tomorrow I have an appointment with my recruiter and I don't know what's going to happen. I begin the process tomorrow of enlisting for the Marine Corps. One of the things that I'm afraid of is my hearing may be bad or there may be something I'm not aware of that can cause me to be disqualified...
Replies
9
Views
81
  • Locked
I read so many touching and often heartbreaking posts on here. I just want to share something I read recently, hopefully it will help those who need it. "Sometimes the Lord calms the storm, other times he lets the storm rage and calms his child!" Love and prayers to all who are finding life's...
Replies
8
Views
62
  • Locked
I was broken up with 2 years ago. I believed that this person was the person I would spend the rest of my life with. I still pray about us. This person has moved on but I still hope for a future together. Please pray that God will heal my heart and lead the person who I am meant to spend the...
Replies
8
Views
61
  • Locked
I have 3 prayer requests. 1st, my ### unemployment was cut off and he lives in a ###...He has fill out job applications...He has to leave Monday...Please help him... 2nd, my ### needs an operation and she is listening to her ###...Not good...Let her get the operation she needs and turn her ###...
Replies
10
Views
89
  • Locked
Heal a person of a mental problems I care about....And also some women who had been healed of evil spirits and infirmities: ###, called Magdalene, from whom seven demons had gone out, Luke 8:2 And he said to them, “This kind cannot be driven out by anything but prayer, Mark 9:29
Replies
9
Views
94
  • Locked
Please let the ### Giants beat the ### Chargers today.
Replies
6
Views
39
Back
Top Bottom