God, Please Guide ### and I(###) back to each ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

robin12

Humble Servant of All
God, Please Guide ### and I(###) back to each other and for us to give marriage another chance and to put our family back together with our 2 sons by Christmas, amen.
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord I come before you, I've been praying about this situation, I'm a single woman a male friend reconnected with me, he contacted me due because he wanted a tour guide. I'm an interpreter but also we were friends, but he's a pastor so I respect his role and leadership, that's what I do leading...
Replies
7
Views
298
God please guide me and keep me focused for evil people, I have dreams I need to focus to find the right staff to get my business going, keep me focused even though I have family members with health conditions I pray for their fast recovery, don't allow me to lose myself in others' problems.
Replies
7
Views
343
God please guide me if I should dump ###. Please lead me on the right path without getting brainwashed,
Replies
8
Views
306
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,562
Messages
16,789,464
Members
649,127
Latest member
Kyroyport

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom