I have 3 prayer requests 1st ### unemployment ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have 3 prayer requests where I need God's assistance. I coach a basketball team of varsity boys. I ask that the Lord make me a great leader of these men. Help me to make great decisions that help them to find success. I also pray for my job. I ask that the Lord helps sales to increase tenfold...
Replies
7
Views
451
3: prayer request; For my two sons and my debts to pay. 1. Hosea: He is still working as a casual for almost 2yrs now. Pray for him to become a permanent employee. 2. ###; For his tutor fees. Front payments for his visa and passport are due on the 11th of August, 2024. Secondly seeking...
Replies
9
Views
481
I have 3 Prayer requests tonight. Kindly pray for me and this prayer request to Almighty God in Jesus name. Thank you. God bless you all.
Replies
7
Views
288
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,562
Messages
16,789,464
Members
649,127
Latest member
Kyroyport

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom