Oh lord please touch my husband ### he is ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

believer

Humble Prayer Warrior
Oh lord please touch my husband ### he is in prison surround him with your angels and protect him from all danger give him good health and strength and peace over his mind body and soul and all favor asked will be upon his life..lord I asked that all enemies in our marriage life will be removed from our life and bring us back as one also please touch our son ### that he will be fearless of all of his fears ..cover us with your blood in your mighty name I pray amen
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Father,

I pray that every enemy attack on this husband ### & his son, & this marriage, be removed from them & may they be covered with Your shield of armor, in Jesus' Powerful, Holy & Invincible name. Thanking You Heavenly Father, in advance for answering these prayers. AMEN & AMEN
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please spare ### form the grasp of deaths grip. His faith is strong and unshakable. He has changed my life by showing me the way. We, as husband and wife, will devote our lives to Christian living, praising you and spreading your word.
Replies
12
Views
198
Lord God please stop all persecution and harassment in the workplace I ask that You will scatter, confuse, expose every physical and spiritual enemies coming against me and my ### shut the Lions mouth today and everyday I plead the blood of Jesus Christ over my mind and heart give me Your grace...
Replies
10
Views
388
Dear Lord, Today my heart is in deep pain. 💔 Especially for my child, ###. We are struggling so much financially, Lord. He’s been reviewing so hard for his board exam, which was supposed to be this coming December 6, but because of our financial problems, he decided not to continue for now. It...
Replies
8
Views
430
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,571
Messages
16,789,837
Members
649,135
Latest member
Fzoisor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom