I pray that ###'s heart will be touched by God and that he will be able to show compassion and love in his life and see how destructive his bullying is. May God strengthen you to overcome this. May he watch over you and protect you from this persecution. in Jesus name, amen.
Can you please pray for me so that my family members don't bully me in future, my sister does things intentionally to make me upset,please pray for me to jesus,nothing happens and they stop, its very serious plz, i Don't feel good plz pray god forgive my sins and help me
I was severely bullied as a child and teenager and this has had very severe lasting consequences on my life. I suffered a lot of shame and guilt from being being severely bullied. I should NOT have to keep reliving the shame and guilt because other people chose to bully and abuse me. Please pray...