NEED PRAYER FOR HEALING. I FEEL LETHARGIC AND OUT ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
NEED PRAYER FOR HEALING. I FEEL LETHARGIC AND OUT OF SORTS. NEED TO FEEL GOD'S LOVING PRESENCE NOW HOLDING ME
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
dear Child of the most high God, know that he is with you whether you feel his presence or not. He has promised it. I am praying for renewed strength in your body and spirit, in Jesus name amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thank you all for your support in prayer. I am visiting family members in ### and I have fallen ill. I had an attack of rigors. I took my medication with a glass of orange juice and immediately I started having chills. I eventually vomited and it went. However, I am still not feeling well and I...
Replies
8
Views
133
Prayer for forgiveness of sexual sin. Prayer any spirits tormenting me be bound and cast out in Jesus Name. Prayer for relationship with ### that he changes. Treats me better. Prayer God goes to the root source of what is affecting me and fixes it. Prayer to lose weight. I feel this heaviness in...
Replies
8
Views
310
I am in need of prayer of my whole household my oldest has recently bought candles with prayer on them, I threw them out. And my middle child is going through mentally thinking she is unloved and let her recieve gods heartwarming healing love and love in her heart and sound mind. As well as my...
Replies
14
Views
230
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,562
Messages
16,789,464
Members
649,127
Latest member
Kyroyport

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom