Please pray for my husband ### that he would ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Please pray for my husband ### that he would be blessed with a permanent job soon. It has been a year since he went through retrenchment and is actively seeking employment but to no avail. Also bless him with financial miracle to be able to make ends meet as we are struggling with just my salary and we have ### very young children. Please pray for mercy for us!
 
Mar 11:22 And Jesus answering saith unto them, Have faith in God.

My wife ### and I are praying now for your request in Jesus name.
 
Heavenly Father, We ask for your will to be done in this situation. You are a kind, loving, merciful God. Please let your child feel your presence and to trust you in all things. We ask this in the name of your Holy son, Jesus Christ, and it is because of him we can come to your throne. We Thank you for this....Amen...
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pls pray that my nephew helps me as he said he would. He said he would paint my apartment of which I own but i have not had confirmation yet. Pls have him confirm today. Pls have us come to acceptable conditions to paint the apt adn that he follows those rules. Pls pray that he does a great job...
Replies
9
Views
138
I met this guy and I instantly felt a magnitude connection with him. Although he is currently in a relationship. I truly feel that he is the one for me. I’ve never felt this way about someone. He makes me want to get closer to God, I’ve been praying more. I fasted with him. Although this is his...
Replies
12
Views
255
Prayer for my grandson that he would walk in obedience to God first and all and any adult that's in charge of ### and ### wellbeing.
Replies
7
Views
257
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,541
Messages
16,789,268
Members
649,104
Latest member
Wrzaeton

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom