2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
This request is only for my parents' health and about my marriage with ###..my parents should accept ### by the grace of God and we want to marry each other..so please pray for us..so without any problem we should marry so we both come to church and will be thankful to God..because my parents...
Replies
7
Views
68
  • Locked
I pray that my ex will text me wanting to hang out and work things out. I really miss ###. You guys are probably hating all my post about him. I'm sorry. I really miss him and need him and need God to answer.
Replies
7
Views
65
  • Locked
Pray that everyone on this site has a great night. Sweet Dreams!
Replies
5
Views
37
  • Locked
Please help me pray, it feels as I forgotten how to. I need prayer and God back in life, dear lord I need you, my ### and my kids need you. Help us become a family, be united, respectful, caring and loving. I want to feel your love flow thru our home..your presence is needed ..please help accept...
Replies
10
Views
192
  • Locked
Please send a miracle to my life. You know exactly what I need even when I don't. Please help me now. Christ name I pray. Amen
Replies
7
Views
47
  • Locked
Let us pray the Lord to build, strengthen and bless the friendship between me and ###. Be a friendship for the glory of God and to enjoy God's heart. God bless you.
Replies
4
Views
78
  • Locked
I beg you to ask the Lord to work in me fortitude, confidence and be immune to be able to resist the temptations of lust, carnal desires and passions! Let us ask God to make me be able to resist this type of temptation so that God's heart glad, and glorified the name of our Lord Jesus Christ...
Replies
6
Views
79
  • Locked
dear ###, I would very much like to pray for you, however you have me somewhat confused. Your prayer request postings sometimes refer to your spouse as your husband, and in other prayer request postings you refer to your spouse as your wife. Would you kindly clarify, so that I may hold you up in...
Replies
6
Views
75
  • Locked
Pray for me. Lord deliver me from loneliness. God made ### to be liked, wanted and demanded. Only a miracle can help.
Replies
6
Views
31
  • Locked
Dear God, help me pray for my ### who has stage 4 cancer and my ### who is wheelchair bound. She gets confused when she gets stressed out. My ### has fluid removed from his lungs. Pls help me pray that they both will get healed and they both get saved. Lord have mercy on them they need...
Replies
10
Views
232
Back
Top Bottom