My family

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mandpand2angels

Disciple of Prayer
Please help me pray, it feels as I forgotten how to. I need prayer and God back in life, dear lord I need you, my ### and my kids need you. Help us become a family, be united, respectful, caring and loving. I want to feel your love flow thru our home..your presence is needed ..please help accept and understand what my heart won't let me. My kids and I need so much love ..just what we give being given back..help my ### get off his dark cloud..clear it for my home, so we can be happy, joyful..so he can see how much his attention is needed how much a little understanding, patience and affection from him can do so much for us. Amen
 
Dear Father in heaven we come together in agreement with this dear lady. Father we hold this family up before you and ask that your holy spirit touch their lives in a dramatic way. Soften this husband heart Lord, and turn it, and draw it toward you. For it is by this way that he shall see the needs of his family. Give him a loving and response heart Father for his wife and children, who need him. Lord we pray for a very special blessing upon this entire family, give your wisdom your strength and your peace to each and every member of this household. Teach them Lord how to live in harmony one with another and restore in them a loving and caring heart for each other. Build a family here Lord that will honour and glorify you always and be grateful for the way in which you meet, and will continue to meet their needs both physical and spiritual. Thank you Father in Jesus name we pray amen.
 
You prayers mean so much, ### what a beautiful prayer brought tears to my eyes. May God not only my prayers but you alls as well.
 
“Dear Lord, please guide this special sister during the trouble in her marriage. And her ears shall hear a word behind her saying, this is the way, walk here, when she turns to her right and when she turns to her left (see Isa. 30:21).

“Please reassure her when she sees a thousand fall on her right side and ten thousand at her left; help her to know that if she follows You, it will not happen to her (see Ps. 91:7). Hide her under your protective wings.

“Help her to find the narrow path that will lead her to life, the abundant life you have for her and for her family. Lord, I pray for a testimony that you can use for Your glory when this troubled or broken marriage is healed and restored! We will give You all the honor and the glory. Amen

Don’t give up! There is hope. Go to this website for encouragement - http://-banned site-
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me, I need financial breakthrough to help the poor,to finance my ministry and family.thank so much.
Replies
10
Views
159
I would greatly appreciate your prayers during this season of my life. Please pray that God will open the door to a new job as soon as possible. My current workplace has become very unstable, and I don't feel supported by management. I believe it would be best to find a new opportunity while I...
Replies
12
Views
264
Dear God please forgive me for not being a better husband and a better dad to our adult son. My son almost died from a heroin overdose dose 16 years ago. He has been in trouble with hard drugs and with the police department and I have gone to many Court appointments with him to help and support...
Replies
15
Views
327
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,482
Messages
16,788,464
Members
649,050
Latest member
Twiartormir

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom