I want to pray for ### family health, and ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

nicoleceron

Disciple of Prayer
I want to pray for my family health, and myself to keep me strong. It was a lot going on but I need some prayers. Please

help us through work and to have Christmas for my ### kids Thanks
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Praying for your family and most especially a wonderful yuletide for the kids!
 
Father to commit this family to you at this. We pray for renewed strength and vitality for this parent and for a special blessing at this time of the year as we rapidly approach the Christmas season. Lord we pray for a happy and peaceful time. May it be a time of joy, and thanks, and praise for all that you have done and continue to do in our lives Thank you Father, in Jesus name we pray amen.
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord please protect my family's health - ###, ### and ###. Please also Lord help me to get some freelance writing work. I have ### years' experience and I pray that my articles will be placed. I am desperate for an income.
Replies
8
Views
139
My dad, ###, is having surgery, ###, hope he survives it. My mum, ###, had her birthday yesterday but her mental health is bad; she is messed up; she refused to open her gifts until today (but some of them). She works online; asked for a Soft Cancellation; didn’t work, asked for help with it...
Replies
7
Views
144
I am ###. My dad, ###, is in the hospital. He had big surgery. Hope when he gets home doesn’t get infected, as doubt house and his bed will be clean enough for him. Help my mum ### and I. I am disabled and hope my legs won’t become too sore and useless by using them more often (more than one...
Replies
7
Views
155
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,482
Messages
16,788,464
Members
649,050
Latest member
Twiartormir

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom