2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
PLEASE pray for ### that she be relieved from sickness, and restored back to good health thank you
Replies
6
Views
43
  • Locked
Our daughter gets selected to be on the all state and all district bands.
Replies
8
Views
53
  • Locked
Please pray that I am the winner of the $5,000. A Christmas Story Sweepstakes!
Replies
8
Views
52
  • Locked
Praying that our teenager gets inducted into the honor society in February. Also praying that our relatives will have a safe trip. Still praying for a second job that will allow me to work from home and helps get us out of debt. I shine on the job with the big presentation tomorrow and big...
Replies
8
Views
88
  • Locked
I am ### years old and only ###'### and want to be at least ###'### or ###'###. I wanted to know if someone is willing to pray with me for this request to the Lord because I think I can handle having this gift from Him. I have given up stuff for the holy season of Lent for Christ. I also wanted...
Replies
7
Views
70
  • Locked
Day 3 on antibiotics and not feeling much relief. The pain hurts really bad. Please pray for the infection to clear up and pain from my top right molar tooth be gone, swelling be gone, pain be gone in Jesus Name as well as the swelling at the bottom where the wisdom tooth is. Also for a cold...
Replies
9
Views
71
  • Locked
PLEASE PRAY THAT I MEET A GODLY WIFE, LONELY AND NEED PEACE AND SUPPORT.
Replies
10
Views
82
  • Locked
Please pray that I don't lose my job if it's God's will. Amen
Replies
9
Views
51
  • Locked
Lord Jesus, Please hold my ### in your hands and healing care. His health seems to be deteriorating and I'm worried because he never wants to go to the doctor. Please guide him and me in what to do so we are taking the best care of him as possible. Also, please keep him warm and help him make...
Replies
10
Views
77
  • Locked
Lord I'm praying for your will in my situation. you know my heart desires. I pray for confirmation about moving up north...and lord you would make a way if it's your will. I pray for reconciliation w ### and you Lord will speak to his heart in a way I can't. Bless ### w a sense of love and...
Replies
8
Views
60
Back
Top Bottom