2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
Lord, I'm still confused! Who took this $$$, my fam blames me:( but you know Father, I didn't touch it! I pray they find it! And that it wasn't him. Please help me stay focused with you, now that I spoke to him, I realized how my mood changed, I feel better and that's not ok. I should be happy...
Replies
7
Views
57
  • Locked
We're living in the end times! Pornography is at an all time high. All people care about is making money. People go to church only to make themselves feel good for the week. Please pray I don't have Jesus say to me, I lived for myself. or self will. but did His will. Let me be counted worthy to...
Replies
9
Views
193
  • Locked
Thanks you everyone who prayed for me to get ### back I still haven't I hope I do I really need him that's everyone God bless and goodnight from ###
Replies
10
Views
72
  • Locked
DEAR LORD JESUS I HUMBLE MYSELF BROKEN BEFORE YOUR THRONE OF GRACE !!!! I PRAISE 77 IN FRONT OF THESE WITNESS ON PRAYER REQUEST.COM I AM DENYING MYSELF AND I AM TAKING UP CROSS, I AM GOING TO FOLLOW YOU LORD JESUS !!!! NO MORE GAMES !!!! I AM WAVING MY WHITE FLAG OF COMPLETE SURRENDER TO YOU...
Replies
6
Views
42
  • Locked
MY WIFE IS SUFFERING FROM CANCER DOCTORS SAID NO HOPE. WOUNDS IN BOTH BREAST, BACK. RIGHT ARM IS SOLLEN LIKE LEG. NOT ABLE TO LIFT HEAD, NOT ABLE TO SLEEP IN BED, NOT ABLE TO BEND AND REST IN CHAIR. SEVERE PAIN BURNING SENSATION. PAIN KILLER NOT WORKING. SLEEPLESS DAY & NIGHT EXPECTING JESUS...
Replies
14
Views
111
  • Locked
Please pray for my son, ###, that he would receive a full football scholarship to attend college. He is in the running for two schools right now and may receive a preferred walk-on offer. We would be truly thankful for any offer, but don't know how we could afford to pay without the scholarship...
Replies
8
Views
60
  • Locked
I have a meeting at 10 am this Monday morning. The people that I am meeting all do not want me to succeed in my project. Pray that I can obtain all the information that I need to successfully complete my project. Pray that everyone that was invited for the meeting shows up. Most of all may...
Replies
9
Views
96
  • Locked
Lord, I just pray for a full night's rest with no interruptions. No waking up at 5am with racing worried thoughts. Thank you Lord for all the wonderful people on this site. Bless them. And please Lord, be with ###. Keep her safe. I pray that I win favor in her heart. ###, Amen.
Replies
9
Views
97
  • Locked
please pray for me ### ### for GOD to deliver me from all evil and addiction. i been struggling hard and falling off track with GOD i also ask if you will please pray for me that i find work thank you all for your help i love you all
Replies
7
Views
148
  • Locked
DEAR LORD JESUS I HUMBLE MYSELF BROKEN BEFORE YOUR THRONE OF GRACE !!!! I PRAISE 77 IN FRONT OF THESE WITNESS ON PRAYER REQUEST.COM I AM DENYING MYSELF AND I AM TAKING UP CROSS, I AM GOING TO FOLLOW YOU LORD JESUS !!!! NO MORE GAMES !!!! I AM WAVING MY WHITE FLAG OF COMPLETE SURRENDER TO YOU...
Replies
7
Views
56
Back
Top Bottom