DEAR LORD JESUS
I HUMBLE MYSELF BROKEN BEFORE YOUR THRONE OF GRACE !!!! I PRAISE 77 IN FRONT OF THESE WITNESS ON PRAYER REQUEST.COM I AM DENYING MYSELF AND I AM TAKING UP CROSS, I AM GOING TO FOLLOW YOU LORD JESUS !!!! NO MORE GAMES !!!! I AM WAVING MY WHITE FLAG OF COMPLETE SURRENDER TO YOU...
I am tired of crying, I am tired of begging, I am tired of going through life like this. I don't smoke, drink, take advantage of others. I am so quick to share with others the little that you provide for me. Why are you letting me suffer dear father? I am so confused. Why me? Why me? I thought...
Dear Lord please be with me as court comes tomorrow please let it all go away and there be a peaceful communication only so that we may be a family once again Lord you know I love ### so much Lord I pray for fast healing and for a healthy baby Lord that we may end up together in the end of all...
Please pray for healing physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually for ### and all on this site who need healing in one or more of those ways. Also please pray. Also please pray for all of us on this site in need of healing in relationships and or financial miracles and blessings (money...
Rebuke all evil forces that would plot against me In Jesus Name. In the morning let Giant Warrior Angels Encamp around me. Let no evil befall me and no harm come near my dwelling.
Heavenly Father, if it is Your Will, restore & save my marriage & break my cruel husband's adulterous relationship. Father, protect me & my daughter from all evil & mental torture. Father, waiting with a rolling tears on my knee since ### years. I have hidden my identity. ### Amen
I put a stop payment on a check and it was not supposed to go through. Please pray that the bank puts back the money in my account. The money that is in the account is for my rent.
Pray that the bank puts back the money in my account and lets my rent check go through successfully.
Please give me ### back please Jesus I miss him soo much our memories and everything we did so much together I really need him..he's the guy I want please lord get him back to me in Jesus name amen
Please pray for ### as ### have O.C.D. ### am battling fear in ### life. Please pray that God would put a shield of protection around ###. Please pray that God would forgive ### of all of ### sins. Thank in advance for any prayers, and God bless.
Please pray for me to be delivered from evil. I have been under much pain, I don't want to face tomorrow. I suffered so much I'm feeling shell shocked.