I Humble Myself Before the Throne of Grace!

Status
Not open for further replies.

praise77

Beloved Servant
DEAR LORD JESUS

I HUMBLE MYSELF BROKEN BEFORE YOUR THRONE OF GRACE !!!! I PRAISE 77 IN FRONT OF THESE WITNESS ON PRAYER REQUEST.COM I AM DENYING MYSELF AND I AM TAKING UP CROSS, I AM GOING TO FOLLOW YOU LORD JESUS !!!! NO MORE GAMES !!!! I AM WAVING MY WHITE FLAG OF COMPLETE SURRENDER TO YOU !!!! LORD JESUS I SURRENDER MY HEART, SOUL, MIND, STRENGTH, THE AIR I BREATHE, MY WILL, MY FUTURE, MY DREAMS, I SURRENDER MY ENTIRE OVER TO YOU LORD JESUS !!!!

Please forgive me of all my sins, failures & mistakes. I am sorry LORD JESUS !!! LORD JESUS I SURRENDER EVERYTHING TO YOU!!!! I SURRENDER my heart, soul, mind, my hope, my will, my future & everything !!!! LORD JESUS MAKE ME WANT YOU ME TO BE, AND NOT WHAT THE WORLD WANTS ME TO BE !!!! MOLD, SHAPE ME CLEANSE & PURIFIED my heart, soul, & mind. LORD JESUS LET YOUR WILL BE DONE AND NOT MY WILL!!!! LORD JESUS YOU ARE # 1 IN MY LIFE !!!! LORD JESUS YOU ARE MY LIFE & MY EVERYTHING !!!! LORD JESUS I HUMBLE MYSELF BROKEN BEFORE YOUR THRONE OF GRACE !!!! I AM GOING DENY MYSELF AND TAKE UP MY CROSS AND FOLLOW YOU LORD JESUS !!!! LORD I SURRENDER 110 % COMPLETELY TO YOU !!!! LORD JESUS I AM GOING TO LET YOU INCREASE AND I AM GOING TO DECREASE !!!
 
Psa 71:1 ¶ In thee, O LORD, do I put my trust: let me never be put to confusion.

Psa 71:2 Deliver me in thy righteousness, and cause me to escape: incline thine ear unto me, and save me.

Psa 71:3 Be thou my strong habitation, whereunto I may continually resort: thou hast given commandment to save me; for thou art my rock and my fortress.

My wife ### and I are praying now for your request in Jesus name.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, In the Name of Your Son, the Lord Jesus Christ, I come before You as Hezekiah once did, laying my cause before You. You alone are God over all kingdoms of the earth, the Head of every family, the Progenitor of all creation. You made heaven and earth. Nothing is hidden from...
Replies
8
Views
289
Lord Jesus I humble myself before you asking forgiveness for ### and ###. Please have mercy Lord, set them totally free from all evil bondages. Destroys all evil plans and witchcrafts on their lives. Give them repentance, deliverance and Salvation. They need wisdom, peace, joy, understanding and...
Replies
8
Views
570
Lord Jesus.. I am currently burdened by the things happened that I was not aware I have been a part of. I believed in my heart's strong desire to help because I received the same from a friend. And all I want is to return the same favor by helping others as well but due to lack of knowledge...
Replies
8
Views
467
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,457
Messages
16,788,270
Members
649,028
Latest member
Irlaroador

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom