2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
Praise the lord. Please pray for ### & ### to repent from sins and touched by holy spirit to believe in almighty god.
Replies
9
Views
120
  • Locked
Lord.. I am sorry because I have sinned... I did something bad when I was not allowed to do it. I am sorry and I won't repeat it.
Replies
7
Views
43
  • Locked
Please pray for ### she hates her life. She is living with another couple but wants a place of her own. She needs to trust the Lord has good things planned for her life. Thanks
Replies
9
Views
47
  • Locked
Please pray for ### and ### if it is your will Lord for them to be husband and wife. Thanks
Replies
8
Views
35
  • Locked
Dear God, help me consolidate everything that I will leave behind before I leave. May the people assigned to book my flight book me in the same as my husband's so I won't be worried to travel alone. I hope that my in-laws agree to watch over the kids until such time we can get them. In Jesus'...
Replies
9
Views
50
  • Locked
Lord, prayers for my brother ### special request. Help him to close the largest contract he has ever worked on. Help him with his nerves. He needs a financial break.....Please have mercy on him Lord and Grant him his prayer request. Thank you Lord. Amen!
Replies
7
Views
55
  • Locked
I need you to pray that I go to ### soon and earn a lot of money with ### and ### please. I just want to make my life better and please give me lots of wisdom to act matured and be smart.
Replies
9
Views
54
  • Locked
Bless pray with me for my ### and her ### for a safe trip home tomorrow morning! Flying for up North to ###. Let them have a safe trip home. Amen!
Replies
8
Views
55
  • Locked
please pray for ### and ### as they are having problems settling down they need a good apt hope they get one tomorrow please pray they are safe and they are happy and also pray for me that my coming days gets better and my gets beautiful
Replies
7
Views
50
  • Locked
Lord!!!! Continue to stand with me! Help me make the right decision and be able to speak with these attorneys tomorrow. Give me the inner strength and knowledge to say the right things. Guide me in writing up these contracts to always be correct. Protect me Lord. and Lord, thank you so much...
Replies
4
Views
39
Back
Top Bottom