Lord!!!! Continue to stand with me! Help ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lord!!!! Continue to stand with me! Help me make the right decision and be able to speak with these attorneys tomorrow. Give me the inner strength and knowledge to say the right things. Guide me in writing up these contracts to always be correct. Protect me Lord. and Lord, thank you so much for hearing me. Help me resolve the finance problems this week. Amen!! Amen!!!!
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I would really appreciate your prayers during this season. I have been carrying a lot quietly, and honestly, I have felt emotionally, mentally and spiritually tired. I am still trusting God, but I really need His strength, peace and direction. Please pray with me for: - My walk with God — that I...
Replies
13
Views
360
My grandson still in hospital been 3 months 8 days from drowning accident in pond still coma breathing machine trach feeding tube in his little stomach only 3 years old need all swelling to resolve from his brain everything to work like supposed to in brain and all over body no damage effects...
Replies
10
Views
446
Thank you Lord for bringing me this far to a new place, thank you for opening the closed doors that I face for sending people to help me every step of the way I recognize it as the work of your hands. Lord continue to provide the people to help me and my daughter for all that we have prayed...
Replies
7
Views
480
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,459
Messages
16,788,282
Members
649,029
Latest member
Hoagate

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom