I put a stop payment on a check and ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

nina007

Humble Prayer Partner
I put a stop payment on a check and it was not supposed to go through. Please pray that the bank puts back the money in my account. The money that is in the account is for my rent.

Pray that the bank puts back the money in my account and lets my rent check go through successfully.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
MAY GOD THE FATHER HERE YOUR PRAY AND SHOW YOU HIS WILL IN JESUS NAME AMEN
 
I am fervently praying for your intention. Your sister in Christ, ###. I pray in the name of Jesus of Nazareth.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me in Jesus name the devil is playing games with me. We paid the university at the beginning of the year with student loan from the bank. We now got a sponsor who helped to offset the loan, but they mistakenly paid the university again. The university does not want to redirect...
Replies
9
Views
199
Please join me in prayers tonight ### was laying on my heart, his mind has a mental fog that he is unavailable to see, out last interaction was a month ago, he pretends everything is fine but we both know is not, sadly enough he's a pastor but he's having a huge emotional and spiritual problem...
Replies
8
Views
160
Lord please I come before you to ask you with favor upon my business I had people who own me money, please put in them to feel the heaviness of responsibility to pay what they own me, there's several people, from A to Z, you know that everything that I do with my business I did on rule and...
Replies
10
Views
483
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,468
Messages
16,788,354
Members
649,036
Latest member
Lrtoosil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom