MY WIFE IS SUFFERING FROM CANCER DOCTORS SAID NO ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

theoger

Disciple of Prayer
MY WIFE IS SUFFERING FROM CANCER DOCTORS SAID NO HOPE. WOUNDS IN BOTH BREAST, BACK. RIGHT ARM IS SOLLEN LIKE LEG. NOT ABLE TO LIFT HEAD, NOT ABLE TO SLEEP IN BED, NOT ABLE TO BEND AND REST IN CHAIR. SEVERE PAIN BURNING SENSATION. PAIN KILLER NOT WORKING. SLEEPLESS DAY & NIGHT EXPECTING JESUS HEALING POWER
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
I fervently pray for total healing of your ### right now. I am begging God to restore her to glowing good health. Amen and amen.
 
Lord... have mercy on her. Lord I want you to see her pain that she is suffering. Lord... please do cure her. Because you have bought the death child back to life. Let there be miracle,... I believe in God... I know you can do it and you will do it..

Lord. Heal her... bring her back to life and make her the living examples

Lord. Help her... my prayers to this fine lady,... AMEN AMEN AMEN :jesus-sign: :jesus-sign: :jesus-sign: :48: :48: :48:
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Oh Father in heaven we pray for this dear man and his beloved wife. All things are possible with thee. In the natural it looks hopeless, but we know you are a supernatural God. Lord, we come boldly before your mighty name and Throne and ask for divine healing for this dear women. Help this married couple to stay in faith believing for their miracle. Above all Father send them the comforter, your glorious holy spirit to be by their side during this painful time in their lives. Father you know our will, you know what we want and what we need before we even ask of you. I pray Lord that you answer this prayer request. However, I also pray Lord that you will give this family the grace and strength they need to accept YOUR will, and that they remain in complete faith, knowing that your plans are of wider consequence. Only you know the end from the beginning for each and everyone one of our lives Lord. In all our circumstances give us the strength to thank you and praise you, resting in the sure knowledge that you are the great "I AM", and that all things work together for the benefit of those who love you. Father you have promised to never leave us or forsake us, that you will be with us always even until the end of the age. We do not see you and we seldom if ever really feel you, but we know that you are with us, simply because you said so. We believe it,...... and we claim that promise. In Jesus precious name amen.
 
Please Lord comfort ### right now wrap your loving arms around her.

I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Pastor ###, My name is ### based in ###. For close to 2 years now my wife has been suffering from breast cancer. We have gone through all medical treatment, Chemotherapy, Radiotherapy, but the disease is still not going, rather is spreading and the second breast is now affected. I am...
Replies
7
Views
364
My wife is suffering from ### cancer and she is under Radiation treatment please pray for touch her and heal her alleluya
Replies
12
Views
428
my wife ### ### is suffering from severe pain in her right hand, maybe nerve problems which accoured due to small accident. she can't lift her hand and she can't sleep. so please pray lord jesus may heal her.
Replies
6
Views
17
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,471
Messages
16,788,360
Members
649,039
Latest member
Yaerlenmir

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom