please pray for me ### ### for GOD to ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
please pray for me ### ### for GOD to deliver me from all evil and addiction. i been struggling hard and falling off track with GOD i also ask if you will please pray for me that i find work thank you all for your help i love you all
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
May God hear and bless all of your prayers and needs!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am under attack on my life by Wickedness of the wicked people.group who plan evil against me my soul
Replies
10
Views
186
Please help me find the strength to keep going, I’m genuinely trying my best to become a productive member of society and give back to my community. I had a job interview today at a good place that helps people struggling get back on their feet. I would really appreciate it if you would be so...
Replies
8
Views
176
Please pray for me. I have felt lonely so much of my life. Please pray that God send me friends and that God help me love myself. I love others, but I have to work on self love. 🙏🏽
Replies
8
Views
133
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,547
Messages
16,789,324
Members
649,116
Latest member
Torailoreortor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom