Please Pray : I Come To The Throne Of Grace !

Status
Not open for further replies.

praise77

Beloved Servant
DEAR LORD JESUS

I HUMBLE MYSELF BROKEN BEFORE YOUR THRONE OF GRACE !!!! I PRAISE 77 IN FRONT OF THESE WITNESS ON PRAYER REQUEST.COM I AM DENYING MYSELF AND I AM TAKING UP CROSS, I AM GOING TO FOLLOW YOU LORD JESUS !!!! NO MORE GAMES !!!! I AM WAVING MY WHITE FLAG OF COMPLETE SURRENDER TO YOU !!!! LORD JESUS I SURRENDER MY HEART, SOUL, MIND, STRENGTH, THE AIR I BREATHE, MY WILL, MY FUTURE, MY DREAMS, I SURRENDER MY ENTIRE OVER TO YOU LORD JESUS !!!!

Please forgive me of all my sins, failures & mistakes. I am sorry LORD JESUS !!! LORD JESUS I SURRENDER EVERYTHING TO YOU!!!! I SURRENDER my heart, soul, mind, my hope, my will, my future & everything !!!! LORD JESUS MAKE ME WANT YOU ME TO BE, AND NOT WHAT THE WORLD WANTS ME TO BE !!!! MOLD, SHAPE ME CLEANSE & PURIFIED my heart, soul, & mind. LORD JESUS LET YOUR WILL BE DONE AND NOT MY WILL!!!! LORD JESUS YOU ARE # 1 IN MY LIFE !!!! LORD JESUS YOU ARE MY LIFE & MY EVERYTHING !!!! LORD JESUS I HUMBLE MYSELF BROKEN BEFORE YOUR THRONE OF GRACE !!!! I AM GOING DENY MYSELF AND TAKE UP MY CROSS AND FOLLOW YOU LORD JESUS !!!! LORD I SURRENDER 110 % COMPLETELY TO YOU !!!! LORD JESUS I AM GOING TO LET YOU INCREASE AND I AM GOING TO DECREASE !!!
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
I stand in total agreement with you post. I pray for you in the holy name of Jesus of Nazareth. Amen and amen.
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
May God hear and bless all of your prayers and needs!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

🙇🏻 Grace to Draw Near Throne of Grace with Confidence to Through Jesus Christ (The One Mediator between God and Man, 1 Tim 2:5), The Perpetual "Priest forever according to the Order of Melchizedek," Ps 110:4, Heb 7:15, to freely receive mercy and find grace for help in time of need, Heb 4:16 (as...
Replies
10
Views
166
🙇🏻 Grace Receive Free Mercy and Grace from The Throne of Grace with Confidence through Jesus Christ, Heb 4:15-16, (Our Great High Priest, The One Mediator between God and Man, 1 Tim 2:5), The Perpetual "Priest forever according to the Order of Melchizedek," Ps 110:4, Heb 7:15, to freely receive...
Replies
11
Views
162
🙇🏻 Grace Receive Free Mercy and Grace from The Throne of Grace with Confidence through Jesus Christ, Heb 4:15-16, (Our Great High Priest, The One Mediator between God and Man, 1 Tim 2:5), The Perpetual "Priest forever according to the Order of Melchizedek," Ps 110:4, Heb 7:15, to freely receive...
Replies
11
Views
150
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,468
Messages
16,788,354
Members
649,036
Latest member
Lrtoosil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom