I am ### years old and only ###'### and ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

howellaaron54

Prayer Partner
I am ### years old and only ###'### and want to be at least ###'### or ###'###. I wanted to know if someone is willing to pray with me for this request to the Lord because I think I can handle having this gift from Him. I have given up stuff for the holy season of Lent for Christ. I also wanted to get prayer for going to the acting school of ### or the performing arts part of ### for acting and acrobatics. So if I can get help with this prayer, it would be greatly helpful and I wanted to thank all the people that helped me with my other prayers along with GOD and the HOLY SPIRIT and JESUS CHRIST.
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

1. A pension for me, I am ### years old and need financial provision. 2. Please pray for a New set of teeth God made teeth. Thank you very much. God bless you.
Replies
10
Views
402
I AM SUFFERING FROM TBC, EVERYDAY STARTING FROM EVENING I HAVE HEAD ACHE, FEVER AND COUGH, I AM HAVING HERBEL MEDICINR, PLEASE HELP ME TO GET CURE AND COME BACK TO MY NORMAL LIFE
Replies
8
Views
244
I am ### years old homeless I haven't ### education so help me please help
Replies
7
Views
446
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,502
Messages
16,788,949
Members
649,065
Latest member
Threardain

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom