I have been having a really hard time I ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
when on this earth Jesus denied healing to no-one. he is the same yesterday, today and forever. he hears your prayers and will mend your ailments. he is pure love and will shoulder all of your burdens. peace be with you always! in His Precious redeeming name, Jesus Christ, Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I’ve been going through a lot in my personal life and am starting to lose hope anything will get better. I’d really appreciate direction or prayer if anyone is willing to pray for me, I am ill and near death and very afraid. I’m sorry if that sounds selfish but I’ve run out of places to turn and...
Replies
9
Views
323
i am sorry andit bee chroci pain for several days. i need my bdoy to do iftign andc airng for my grandma and cleanign thehosue. i have paineven typing. :( i amsorry Lord an id dnt knwo what tod o now. im so sad..please pray fr my healign inside an dout and my relationshipw itht he Lor di h
Replies
5
Views
78
Asking for prayers for my daughter (###). She is REALLY struggling with friendships. I am praying that some of her "friends" really come through for her soon, that their hearts would be softened towards her and that she would be included again. I pray that God would strengthen the good...
Replies
6
Views
257
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,483
Messages
16,788,512
Members
649,053
Latest member
Qspeymen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom