Please pray I deliver from forces of evil. Petition ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Please pray I deliver from forces of evil. Petition Lord for my release from evil grip. I suffer like you have no idea. I don't want to suffer no more. Please.
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
John 14:6
Jesus said unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes unto the Father, but by me.

John 3:3
Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

John 3:18
He that believeth on him(JESUS) is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

Acts 3:19
Repent therefore and be converted that your sins may be blotted out, that times of refreshing may come from the presence of the Lord.(Jesus)

My wife ### and I are praying now for your request in Jesus name.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father Lord Please Deliver ### from the spirits of Alcohol and smoking addiction. Cleanse his body from all diseases. Rescue him from every negative force from his father's land. Please Lord give him another chance and rebrand his spiritual life for you. Draw him like you drew Saul and change...
Replies
7
Views
425
Please again pray I am delivered from this evil, abuse & slavery. I am released from the burden of a curse I know is on me. I pray my abuser sees the damage, my blood pressure is lowered, I become immune to the stress. Praise God I am no longer afraid of him, I pity him, I pray the Lord brings...
Replies
7
Views
402
Please Pray in the name of Jesus that some form of miracle happens soon to save me. I had to explain, again, to my husband this morning that because he did not call for an ambulance when my brain haemorrhage occurred, the blood was left to do dreadful damage to my brain, and I have no chance of...
Replies
9
Views
358
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,468
Messages
16,788,354
Members
649,036
Latest member
Lrtoosil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom