Please pray that ### is able to reschedule his ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

splendidtree

Beloved of All
Please pray that ### is able to reschedule his job interview.

I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Mar 11:22 And Jesus answering saith unto them, Have faith in God.

My wife ### and I are praying now for your request in Jesus name.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please Pray I can reschedule ###'s dental appointment on ### and it will not be any problem In Jesus name
Replies
6
Views
125
I am new in a country. Today, I had an exam scheduled at ### am. But I have a bad health today, as I am bleeding and fatigued due to it. I can't travel. Please pray that the exam centre will reschedule it though it's a last minute and not charge me anything.
Replies
11
Views
221
Jesus please help with my interview being rescheduled for a very important matter. Please let my son's doctor agree to correct note he wrote, and please let the ID verification process for him go ok and let him get an online account for social security set up. Thank you Jesus, Amen.
Replies
9
Views
166
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,502
Messages
16,788,949
Members
649,065
Latest member
Threardain

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom