2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
Our Father in Heaven, (May Jesus show us the Father, Matt 11:27) Your Name be honored, (by our thoughts, speech and actions) Your Kingdom Come, (May it grow, increase, prosper and be purified in our hearts and through the world) Your will be done on earth as in heaven. (May we know it...
Replies
7
Views
109
  • Locked
Please Lord, by some miracle please let me get an A in logic. Please bless me (and my classmates) during my final exam on Tuesday. Please help me to remember the laws and use them correctly.
Replies
10
Views
66
  • Locked
Lord Jesus Christ!!! Please listen to my prayer. God, you bless my husband ### from the bottom of your heart. God, he is struggling to have a stable job in ###. At present, he is working here in ###. But daily he is kept under pressure saying that he can be replaced to other place only to give...
Replies
10
Views
137
  • Locked
O Lord Jesus Christ have mercy upon me. I always had a dream of working so that I can improve my financial situations and also help my ### in improving our financial situation. But due to one or the other reason I could not continue with my job. Lord, please help me to find a solution. God today...
Replies
8
Views
51
  • Locked
Dear lord I am trusting in your power to bless me with a healthy normal baby boy as I am alone with my family (my ### and my child). I pray that you May see me all the time through and give me a safe normal delivery in ### as I wait upon this miracle. I am in my 7th month of my pregnancy. Please...
Replies
9
Views
53
  • Locked
O Lord Jesus Christ!!! Please give an ear to my prayer. I pray to you for my husband's job stability in current organisation (###). I command spirit of failure at the edge of breakthrough to die in the name of Jesus. Gates of employment whatever is holding you from real manifestation in my life...
Replies
10
Views
105
  • Locked
Please pray for ###. ### need urgent relief. ### heavy and burdened.
Replies
14
Views
93
  • Locked
Dear Lord, I am afraid I don't know how to pray. I speak to you every night and it's almost as if you can't hear me, for things just seem to get worse instead of better. The man I married is not whom I look at today. My heart aches. I am so much in pain. Every day and night, I am crying and...
Replies
11
Views
104
  • Locked
Please pray to let the good Lord bless my ### to receive a reduction of the tuition which she has requested to proceed with her education. God bless you and many thanks.
Replies
10
Views
108
  • Locked
Please Father open the door for ### in Jesus' name. Amen
Replies
8
Views
58
Back
Top Bottom