2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
Please pray that God will heal my husband's heart. Help him to see the wrong things he is doing. Please pray that all the things we are going through will make our marriage stronger. Please pray for my financial problems that I am going through. We also have been for many years to have a baby...
Replies
10
Views
68
  • Locked
Dear Heavenly Father, Thank you for hearing my prayers and Thank you for these wonderful people who send up their prayers for us. Thank you, Lord for loving me and for forgiving me of my sins and for never leaving me. Thank you for the many blessings and miracles you have given me. Lord...
Replies
10
Views
80
  • Locked
First of all, I want to thank you God for all you have given me. I have been blessed and truly am grateful. I want to ask for several prayer requests. First, I would like to ask for an unspoken prayer for my ###. I ask for you to give them guidance on some decisions they will be making in the...
Replies
9
Views
70
?
  • Locked
I spoke of this crazy Ex, that I have...before on here already. But he's getting crazier. He's very deceiving and a manipulator. I've experienced some terrible things with him, but I prayed through it and forgave him and moved on. I put his number on my blocklist temporarily until I got around...
Replies
7
Views
62
  • Locked
DEAR LORD JESUS, I HUMBLE MYSELF BROKEN BEFORE YOUR THRONE OF GRACE !!!! I praise77IN FRONT OF THESE WITNESS ON prayerrequest.com I AM DENYING MYSELF AND I AM TAKING UP CROSS, I AM FOLLOWING YOU LORD JESUS !!!! NO MORE GAMES !!!! I AM WAVING MY WHITE FLAG OF COMPLETE SURRENDER TO YOU !!!! LORD...
Replies
6
Views
33
  • Locked
My left shoulder and right arm are hurting very severely tonight and I am starting to get a migraine; My migraines and fibromyalgia have been bad for several days. I think the pain in my right arm is from using the mouse too much, about half to two thirds of my use of the mouse is on this site...
Replies
6
Views
66
  • Locked
Father in heaven you see all and know all. Lord you know I have completely given up any hope of getting back with ### nor do I even want to attempt to try again. After the 10th time of me working on the marriage and he left with another woman I feel I can't anymore. God it's been years I feel of...
Replies
7
Views
108
  • Locked
Please please pray that my husband does not sign illegal paperwork. Please pray for the protection of his future--that he will not be swayed and have it taken away. In Jesus's Holy Name, Amen.
Replies
11
Views
55
  • Locked
They were in a bad car accident & he woke up but because of his state they have not told him how the baby's doing :( she is not doing too well at all please pray for ### it's breaking our hearts I know what God can do :"( & my daughter is just broken
Replies
14
Views
81
Back
Top Bottom