2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
BROTHERS AND SISTERS JUST AN UPDATE FOR MY FRIEND ###. HE RETURNED HOME SAFELY BUT STILL HE LOOKED CONFUSED I BELIEVE THE EFFECT OF ALCOHOL STILL ON HIM. DO PRAY THAT HE RETURN TO HIS USUAL SELF AND THAT JESUS CLEANSE HIM COMPLETELY. I HAVE FAITH AND I FIRMLY BELIEVE THAT OUR LORD HAS BEEN...
Replies
11
Views
172
  • Locked
Please pray for me, I need protection for the waking hours. Encamp me with Giant Warring Angels, to protect me from all evil attacks, plots, schemes. Bring peace and influx of God's perfect peace.
Replies
8
Views
110
  • Locked
Darkness will not overwhelm my life, but I have the light of life. Every prison door be opened, and every foundation of wickedness be shaken. Lord, release your angels of deliverance for me, in the name of Jesus. Father please send as many angels as it takes to bring your will in my life I...
Replies
10
Views
204
  • Locked
GROW WITH GOD Grace is a gift from God that enables us to live more fully in union with Him. It strengthens our desire to choose good over evil. It also helps us to manage difficulties in our lives better. When we feel humility, compassion, forgiveness we’re putting others’ needs before our...
Replies
10
Views
178
  • Locked
Dear Lord God, Another things are missing. Last week, there are students submitted their reaction paper here in the office. I planned to give it to their teacher when I see him. Yesterday, I checked their classroom, but the teacher was not there. So I put it in my table and planned to give it...
Replies
12
Views
67
  • Locked
I cancel the dream I had that I was walked out of my office. Since then, I have been having some challenges at work. I cancel that dream & I decree that it shall not manifest in the physical in Jesus name. Amen. I ask that God should surround me with favour as a shield. I pray that God’s favour...
Replies
11
Views
169
  • Locked
Lord I come to you on my bending knees lord I pray that my situation be better than what it was today lord I thank you for place food on our table and clothes on our back lord we couldn't have ask for much thank you for the wake up call it could have been other people that didn't make it to see...
Replies
8
Views
51
  • Locked
I have had a sexual addiction for the past 4 years, and it has ruined my life. I am losing everything I once found dear. I wish to ask for help, but the last time I did, I was ridiculed by my own father and I became severely depressed. Because of that, I feel like I can't ask for help, but I...
Replies
14
Views
224
  • Locked
Dear father in heaven, thank you for this day. I ask you father to watch over my daughter and her children my 4 little grandchildren. I commit them to you in prayer Lord and ask for your blessings in their life. Protect them Father in every way physically, emotionally, and spiritually. May they...
Replies
11
Views
61
  • Locked
O Lord Jesus Christ!!! My son ### ###'s exam is going to commence on this 7th of October, 2013 to 9th of October, 2013. Please pray for my child to avail highest marks in the class and bless him my lord. You remain with him in the examination hall when he is attempting his question paper and...
Replies
8
Views
68
Back
Top Bottom