2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
Dear holy spirit, Please enter me and make my tomorrows party a success. Please help me to prepare for my presentation. Please bless that my chairman's visit be smooth. I am feeling terribly depressed because I always seem to upset my boss. Please do miracles by which my boss has a good...
Replies
9
Views
55
  • Locked
GOD please take mercy on me and give back my love my ### to me please GOD do this mircle please i really beg to you GOD please do this mircle.I ASK ALL THE PRAYER IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST.AMEN GOD please take mercy on me and give back my love my ### to me please GOD do this mircle please i...
Replies
8
Views
34
  • Locked
I am a very sensitive person but in Christian groups I feel used and trampled on by much religion. I don't have strong Christian outlets. My emotions often get dumped into food. I know it is God I need not food but I feel so far from Him like He doesn't care or listen to my pleas for help and...
Replies
12
Views
60
  • Locked
Please pray for healing of eye conjunctivitis and relief from eyelid inflammation. May God's healing Hand touch me from head to toe, as I also suffer from painful foot bone displacement. Thank you for your valued prayers.
Replies
10
Views
122
  • Locked
Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ. I need you all to pray for me concerning my relationship with my family. I seem to have turned my back on my dad and step-mom, my mom and her boyfriend, my sister and her brother in law, my cousins, my aunt and uncle, my half-brothers, my half-daughter, and...
Replies
9
Views
162
  • Locked
bhogwan please ### interview clear kore daao please ma ### aar koto korbe ### jone please aami to bacha hochi ### tumaar please ### interview clear koriye daao aami answer diye chi and tumi to jaano bogwan ki aase ### .... bas ### interview clear koriye daao aami onek mehenat korbo bhogwan...
Replies
8
Views
63
  • Locked
Agree with me on the truth Jesus spoiled all principalities and powers triumphing over them in himself. I claim all the victory for our life and marriage; I reject all the insinuations accusations and the temptations of satan that comes against us. Build a Hedge of Thorns around my husband so...
Replies
12
Views
178
  • Locked
The decision has been made. Please help me to see clearly the outcome, guide me, and make this job arrive. I'm confused and unsure, and I doubt a lot. Please teach me, Lord, to trust fully in you and help me to be financially independent.
Replies
11
Views
93
  • Locked
First of all I would like to thank all Prayer Warriors who pray for ###'s healing. ### is 68yrs old and a multi disease patient. ### was critically ill in last few months. But because of prayers ### survive and doing well now. Diabetes affected on ###'s right leg and ### cannot move that leg...
Replies
12
Views
76
I
  • Locked
Dear Friends in Jesus Christ! Please pray for ### in ###. We need REVIVAL. A lot of Children must come! ### ###
2
Replies
12
Views
138
Back
Top Bottom