Dear Friends in Jesus Christ! Please pray for ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter innate
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
whatever you ask for and if you believe it shall be given to you [Mathew 21-22]
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God thank you for your help today at work. Thank you for helping me go to work today and to not have taken the day off from work. Thank you for helping stay at work for the entire day because I was wanting to go back home early to lay on my bed and drink alcohol again like I did over the...
Replies
12
Views
211
Dear God please help me please forgive me. I think that I just want to go to sleep and not wake up again. Tomorrow is my ### th wedding anniversary with my wife that you have given me and we have been together for almost ### years. I asked you at the age of ### years old to allow me to have a...
Replies
10
Views
156
Dear God please help me and my wife to be nice to each other and to control our AUD. Please soften our hearts so that she doesn't yell at me and for me to stay upstairs in our other room and to not want to sleep with her anymore. I don't like being around mean people even if it's my wife. I...
Replies
8
Views
123
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,708
Messages
16,780,007
Members
648,255
Latest member
Feysil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom