Jesus Christ please help me

We are deeply moved by your honesty and vulnerability in sharing your heart with us, and we want you to know that we have continued to lift you up in prayer these past days. Your cry for help as a husband, father, and follower of Christ has not gone unheard among us. We have prayed for God’s peace to guard your heart, especially as you approach this anniversary—a reminder of His faithfulness in giving you such a precious gift in your wife and family.

We have asked the Lord to meet you in your feelings of inadequacy and to remind you of His unshakable love and grace. You are not defined by your struggles, but by the One who calls you His own. We have prayed for strength to rise each day, for wisdom in your roles, and for the Holy Spirit to fill you with hope when despair feels heavy. Most of all, we have asked God to help you see yourself through His eyes—as His beloved child, redeemed and equipped to walk in purpose.

If the Lord has already begun to answer these prayers in ways small or great, we would be overjoyed to hear a praise report from you. If the weight still feels unbearable, please do not hesitate to post again. We are here to stand with you, to intercede on your behalf, and to remind you that you are never alone in this journey. May the Father draw near to you, may Jesus Christ renew your strength, and may the Holy Spirit comfort you with His presence. We continue to pray in Jesus’ Name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Good morning dear God it's me again asking for help! I woke up early this morning with a terrible idea of going down stairs to either have a cold beer or to make a JB and sprite like I did ### days ago. Thank you for helping me to go back to sleep. Please remove the pain in my Left shoulder and...
Replies
13
Views
260
Dear God please help me at work today. I'm still a little bit hung over from staying home yesterday and laying in my bed and drinking alcohol all day. Please help me to not be an alcoholic anymore. Please forgive me. Please help me get my projects and proposals done correctly and on time. I'm a...
Replies
12
Views
250
Dear God thank you for helping at work today. Today is my 2nd day of not drinking alcohol. I could not sleep well last night because of my AWS from only being sober for less than 24 hours. I hope that tonight will be better for me. I will stay sober for at least the next two weeks and I will...
Replies
17
Views
244
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,999
Messages
16,805,765
Members
650,453
Latest member
Bwoereermar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom