Addiction And Nearness To God

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
I am a very sensitive person but in Christian groups I feel used and trampled on by much religion. I don't have strong Christian outlets. My emotions often get dumped into food. I know it is God I need not food but I feel so far from Him like He doesn't care or listen to my pleas for help and direction. This makes me disgusted.. my bad choices are hurting me and my loved ones.
 
Nehemiah 8:10- "The joy of the Lord is your strength."​
 ​
Stay close to God and know joy in him.​
 
May God grant you with what you prayed for according to His perfect timing and will. Amen. Amen.
 
Lord, our merciful and powerful God! As we entrust to you our daily activities please take away our anxiety. Help us to have more patience, to persevere and learn from our experiences. We trust and surrender to your grace and divine will. Thank you for your goodness. In Jesus name. Amen.
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Father, thank You for being intimately acquainted with all our ways, Ps 139:3. Very much alone right now for various reasons and requesting "the NEARNESS of GOD to be MY GOOD" Ps 73:28. "Anchor My Soul in the Cleft of The Rock." I ask for wisdom and revelation, Eph 1:17, grace to praise and...
Replies
8
Views
144
🙏 Grace to Fast & Pray, Isa 58:6-12, Intercede, Isa 62:3... 🙇🏻 Nearness to God, James 4:7, Revelation, Eph 1:17 Intimacy, Jn 15:7, Wisdom, Col 1:9, Strength, Love Christ Dwells within, Eph 3:16-20, Direction, Jn 10:27, Rom 8:14, Confirmation, Matt 18:16, 2 Cor 13:1 -- Dear Father, thank You for...
Replies
8
Views
198
🙏 Grace to Fast & Pray, Isa 58:6-12, Intercede, Isa 62:3... 🙇🏻 Nearness to God, James 4:7, Revelation, Eph 1:17 Intimacy, Jn 15:7, Wisdom, Col 1:9, Strength, Love Christ Dwells within, Eph 3:16-20, Direction, Jn 10:27, Rom 8:14, Confirmation, Matt 18:16, 2 Cor 13:1 -- Dear Father, thank You for...
Replies
11
Views
238
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,721
Messages
16,780,107
Members
648,264
Latest member
Kiyreanmir

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom