Dear holy spirit, Please enter me and make my tomorrows ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

meenaaccs

Account Closed
Dear holy spirit,

Please enter me and make my tomorrows party a success. Please help me to prepare for my presentation. Please bless that my chairman's visit be smooth. I am feeling terribly depressed because I always seem to upset my boss. Please do miracles by which my boss has a good impression about me. Of late I seem to be losing confidence because all my efforts go in vain. I am unable to either please you or my boss. Please save me, o mighty holy spirit. I do not have anyone other than you. If you do not help me, where do I go? Please look into my problems. Amen
 
Nehemiah 8:10- "The joy of the Lord is your strength."​
 ​
Stay close to God and know joy in him.​
 
May God grant you with what you prayed for according to His perfect timing and will. Amen. Amen.
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Holy Spirit please enter every member of my family, change ### hearts and let us love more. Lord save my marriage & help me be kinder to my wife & kids. I am a sinner & want forgiveness. Please.
Replies
10
Views
179
Dear Holy Spirit Please speak to me through Pastor ### this morning that will touch the part of my Mom's heart the way it has mine regarding anything in Your Will for lives. Dear Heavenly Father I ask in Jesus Name as I come boldly before Your Throne to, if it is Your Perfect Plan, to be...
Replies
11
Views
287
Get me out of Intense & Extreme Survival Mode & into Just Normal Life Mode I don't know how You are going to do this for me but I trust You to because with You all things are possible Heal me emotionally please for I understand that I have not been well for a very long time now in the...
Replies
6
Views
222
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,711
Messages
16,780,035
Members
648,256
Latest member
Boirrath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom