Please pray for healing of eye conjunctivitis and relief ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Please pray for healing of eye conjunctivitis and relief from eyelid inflammation. May God's healing Hand touch me from head to toe, as I also suffer from painful foot bone displacement. Thank you for your valued prayers.
 
May God grant you with what you prayed for according to His perfect timing and will. Amen. Amen.
 
Merciful Lord, we trust your unfailing love. Please heal those who are sick and in need of your immediate protection. Please forgive us for being disobedient at times. Help us to do our best- to eat healthy, think positively and learn from our experiences. Remind us to do our part in the healing process and to trust and submit to your divine will. Thank you for your mercy and grace. In Jesus name. Amen.
 
Father God, Holy is your name. I stand in agreement with this prayer. In Jesus name, Amen
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Lord I call upon you; hasten to me, give ear to my voice when I cry to you. Psalms 141:1
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am desperately in need of your prayers. I am suffering from ptosis (droopy eyelids). At times it is very painful. I cannot read as much as I would like to now because of this eye issue. I feel so worried and unhappy that I feel frustrated and I just feel like crying. I cannot take it. It is...
Replies
8
Views
159
Please pray that God will heal my cat ###. She has been so sick and not eating and the Vet thought it was an incurable bowel disease or cancer. We made an appointment with a specialist on ###. I got her blood work back yesterday and am devastated. It is almost certain that it's cancer. Please...
Replies
10
Views
525
Please read this entire post. There is alot. Thankyou! Please pray that God will heal and give my cat ### a full recovery. The Vet thinks she has intestinal cancer. We have an appointment with a specialist tomorrow. Please pray that this is NOT cancer and is something that can be treated. ###...
Replies
10
Views
199
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,711
Messages
16,780,035
Members
648,256
Latest member
Boirrath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom