Pray For ###'s Complete Healing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Complete healing of ###. For departed soul of ### and other family members.
Replies
7
Views
283
Dear God, We are still in the hospital today (2nd day). I hope that my mother's condition will continuously get better and that we will be able to go out tomorrow. I hope whatever I worry about work will be done according to your will. Please give good health and long life to my mother. I hope...
Replies
9
Views
392
He had a stroke and there is bleeding in his brain. My ### said he is in a critical condition but here I am, still praying for it and hoping that God will grant my ### the complete recovery and healing and strength that he needs. And may God prolong his life and make it possible for me and my...
Replies
9
Views
374
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,708
Messages
16,780,007
Members
648,255
Latest member
Feysil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom