2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
need prayer for ### the enemy is supposed to be under our feet. who shall separate us from the love of God??? not friends, associates, family, parting, drinking, co-workers. (the enemy sends trouble) to overthrow people. we do not know the word of God, to fight the good fight of faith!!! the...
Replies
5
Views
57
  • Locked
GOD is Good!!!! Please continue to pray for my family and me!!!! Please pray to GOD and JESUS and ask them to bless us and to protect and shield us from the evil and wicked people that surround us, especially at work and at school!!!! Please ask GOD and JESUS to protect and shield me from...
Replies
8
Views
54
  • Locked
Please pray for travelling mercies, for help in driving to maneuver the car properly. May God protect us; may He watch over us all, and direct us safely. Amen.
Replies
7
Views
88
  • Locked
THANKING you LORD JESUS FOR a sound nights sleep, I am so especially grateful, as my nerves are FRAYED AND not even the anti depressants were seeming to work effectively. I rely solely on you for the only help I know, please bless MY day at work, replace all acts of hatred, MALICE and...
Replies
9
Views
61
  • Locked
I've been praying to Lord Jesus Christ for a very long time to make me 6'2. Please pray for me to grow taller brothers and sisters. I thank The Lord for every blessing and how much I appreciate my life, but I'm tired being short. I'm only ### and I've been called harsh names from friends, ###...
Replies
9
Views
200
  • Locked
Lord I no longer know what to do. We only have a few months left of money. My ### hasn't an open door. Please help us
Replies
9
Views
181
  • Locked
I am in extreme depression due to non-clearance of my Ph.D. Thesis. I did a very good research work during my PhD, but there is an unnecessary delay in the evaluation of the Ph.D. thesis. I am currently in a good job that requires my doctorate degree to be submitted before June ###, else I'll be...
Replies
9
Views
59
  • Locked
LORD IT IS SO EASY TO POINT OUT WHAT IS NOT YOU IN THIS WORLD. DARKNESS WARS AGAINST US ON EVERY SIDE. BUT LORD JESUS IT IS YOU WE LONG TO KNOW. LET US LIVE AND ABIDE IN THE LIGHT. FOR YOU ARE THE LIGHT. LET ALL DARKNESS BE FAR FROM US AND LET US YOUR CHILDREN BE CONSUMED BY YOUR LIGHT OF...
Replies
13
Views
69
  • Locked
dear god thank you for another day, god i feel like a failure, it's gonna be 1 year already that i'm out of work, i can provide a better home or a great Christmas for my girls, i don't want no more hurt, no more pain, no more tears, lord let today on be wonderful full of happiness, let...
Replies
13
Views
104
  • Locked
Father God, I thank you for all you have done in my life and family this year. I thank you for long life, good health, my daughter and job, in the name of Jesus. Father God, I thank you for what you had said and it has come to pass. I thank you for providing the provision for this wedding, in...
Replies
9
Views
56
Back
Top Bottom