Father God, i thank you for all you have ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grace

Servant of All
Father God, I thank you for all you have done in my life and family this year. I thank you for long life, good health, my daughter and job, in the name of Jesus. Father God, I thank you for what you had said and it has come to pass. I thank you for providing the provision for this wedding, in the name of Jesus. Father God, we are not looking up to man but to you where comes our help. Lord, you have done great and mighty things and I know this is too small for you. Thank you Lord for opening doors, sending your own helper, in the name of Jesus. Thank you Lord for everything, thank you for making our enemies shame, in the name of Jesus. I pray for your long mercy over my life and daughter. Cover us all with the blood of Jesus Christ. In the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, I pray.
 
May God grant you with what you prayed for according to His perfect timing and will. Amen. Amen.
 
Father God, Holy is your name. I stand in agreement with this prayer. In Jesus name, Amen
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thank you for all the beautiful prayers of strength for me and my fam when we were taking care of our sick cat with urinary/gall bladder complications. He sadly passed away despite the medications. I am still heartbroken, but I know that if God gives, He can also take away. Life and death are in...
Replies
11
Views
221
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 84:5 : Blessed are those whose strength is in you, whose hearts are set on pilgrimage. Our prayer: Heavenly Father, we come to You today acknowledging that our own strength is limited. Thank You for being our ultimate source of...
Replies
10
Views
131
Lord am grateful for my visa granted Lord am grateful for being there all this while Lord am grateful thank Jesus 🙏
Replies
9
Views
422
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,711
Messages
16,780,035
Members
648,256
Latest member
Boirrath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom