THANKING you LORD JESUS FOR a sound nights sleep, I ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beloved

Servant
THANKING you LORD JESUS FOR a sound nights sleep, I am so especially grateful, as my nerves are FRAYED AND not even the anti depressants were seeming to work effectively. I rely solely on you for the only help I know, please bless MY day at work, replace all acts of hatred, MALICE and viciousness with love, kindness and most importantly compassion, I ask that no weapon formed against me shall PROSPER, REMOVE ### from this position of authority, as she has abused it and ME on a daily basis, bless ME WITH a safe COMMUTE to and from work today, and fix any and all malfunctions in and within my car, May it immediately start without hesitation or fail, May THOSE traveling lower their speeds and drive cautiously according to the weather and road conditions, please place all the appropriate persons in my path to aid in my needs, AND BLESS AND PROTECT MY LOVED ONES AND MY PRAYER FAMILY ON THIS PAGE, CLAIMING ALL THIS IN YOU MOST PRECIOUS NAME, BELOVED
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am thanking you Lord for removing some people out of my life. It is hard on me because I don't have a car to get to work or run errands if I need to. I dream of driving a new Sonic Gray Honda Accord Ex L or The Touring Edition. I claim this car everything I see this car and Sonic Gray color. I...
Replies
10
Views
230
I pray, Thanking you Lord my Jesus for you have heard my prayers, for healing me from my lower back pain. Thank you Jesus. And Thank you all those prayer warriors, who have prayed for me continuously. A Good Samaritan who helps people heal with your powerful prayers. God bless you all... ###.
Replies
8
Views
179
Thanking you Lord for everything, I ask for your presence, guidance, protection in all the days of my life. I pray for you to re-direct my steps, to show me the way, and to give me the strength Father to listen and hear you, and do as you wish. I pray that you be with me this coming Thursday as...
Replies
6
Views
62
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,703
Messages
16,779,924
Members
648,241
Latest member
Kyruyranarr

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom