Thanking you Lord for everything, I ask for your presence,

Diploma Maphanga

Humble Prayer Partner
Thanking you Lord for everything, I ask for your presence, guidance, protection in all the days of my life. I pray for you to re-direct my steps, to show me the way, and to give me the strength Father to listen and hear you, and do as you wish. I pray that you be with me this coming Thursday as I go for an interview in ###. Guide and guard me Father, In Jesus Name, Amen and Amen.
 
Heavenly Father. In the Name of Your Son Jesus Christ, I pray, that you will receive and answer your child's prayers according to your perfect will. Amen
 
Let us pray...

"Father God,
As I go to this interview on Thurs., please calm my nerves. Come fill my heart with such love that my insecurities flee away. Remind me to breathe, and to engage with each question. Lord, come and open this door of opportunity for me, and allow my enthusiasm to shine through. Please anoint my resume and allow favor with the ones hiring.
May I walk into this interview in Your strength and grace."

In Jesus name.
Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Heavenly Father, I humble myself before you, thanking for your grace that sustains and empowers us always, In Jesus Christ Almighty name, Amen.
Replies
8
Views
388
If my story of pain and suffering can be helpful I am very happy. I made a gofundme and used there video and posted it on tiktok and one of the message someone sent me was . That’s a beautiful thing to share. Yes, other patients need to know that there is hope, that healing is possible, and that...
Replies
8
Views
295
Dear Lord, Thank You so much for all the blessings You continue to pour out upon us and upon our resort. Today, we were able to pay off another loan, including the one from my brother which we had used to settle last month’s electricity bills. Lord, there are still many obligations and unpaid...
Replies
7
Views
255
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,708
Messages
16,780,007
Members
648,255
Latest member
Feysil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom