2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
Please agree with me for a clear mind today to be the best I can be and hear the Spirit's voice.
Replies
10
Views
81
  • Locked
Please pray for me and ###, and for ### to forgive and forget what I said last night that upset him. Please don't let him back off, but realise it was a genuine mistake and that he loves me so much as I love him so much. Please pray for him to realise that we are great together and pray for us...
Replies
7
Views
66
L
  • Locked
Dear lord, I thank you for the opportunity to have an job interview this Friday. I pray that you will give me encouragement and assistance in the preparation I am doing. Please take away the anxiety and bitterness of not achieving as high as I wished, and grant me wisdom so that I know what I...
Replies
9
Views
149
?
  • Locked
God, Thank you for all of your blessings you have blessed me with. God, I pray the rain will go away and come again another day. God, I pray it will snow in a couple of weeks. God, I pray there will be cold fronts keep moving in down here where I live, in ###. God, I pray the cold will keep...
Replies
6
Views
40
  • Locked
peace and faith increase
Replies
6
Views
41
  • Locked
My Lord Father in heaven, I'm sorry for feeling anxious, have mercy upon me. Lord Father, I really like ### a lot, and I know she feels the same about me. Lord Father, in Jesus name let your will be done between ### and me, I thank you that she will contact me.....I pray for happiness for ###...
Replies
7
Views
67
L
  • Locked
Dear Lord, I thank you for the things you have generously given to me in life. I came here with a troubled heart today. I feel I have not done justice to my degree and this is due to the other distractions of ill-family member and partially due to my laziness and arrogance. I feel so depressed...
Replies
9
Views
91
  • Locked
God, please help me to pray
Replies
10
Views
70
  • Locked
I am ### months behind on my Mortgage. I need God, my family, and I are praying daily. We don't know what to do. Should we just sit and wait on God or try to make something happen? Please God have mercy on the ### Family. We have no money and not enough income.
Replies
10
Views
177
  • Locked
pray the Lord to work in me fortitude, confidence and be immune to be able to resist the temptations of lust, carnal desires and passions! Let us ask God to make me be able to resist this type of temptation so that God's heart glad, and glorified the name of our Lord Jesus Christ! Eternal glory...
Replies
7
Views
60
Back
Top Bottom