Becky And ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

Love56

Account Closed
My Lord Father in heaven,
I'm sorry for feeling anxious, have mercy upon me.

Lord Father, I really like ### a lot, and I know she feels the same about me. Lord Father, in Jesus name let your will be done between ### and me, I thank you that she will contact me.....I pray for happiness for ### and she would find the right man who would love her through your eyes...

Lord, I thank you that you will now prosper my whole life and prosper me with this miracle breakthrough with the whole of my finances that meets all my needs and the desires of my heart...

I thank you that you protect me from receiving any bill, letter, invoice, until I have all the money I need, and thank you for protecting me from any legal action, now or ever, amen.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Mar 11:22 And Jesus answering saith unto them, Have faith in God.

My wife ### and I are praying now for your request in Jesus name.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My 2 month old kitten became sick tonight. We don't know what happen and her mom won't feed her anymore. She is very lathargic. When she tries to walk she kinda just falls over. Her sister already died at 2 weeks of. The mother only had 2 kittens. She's been fine up until tonight. Only thing is...
Replies
9
Views
45
I feel like I just need to post this. I'm angry and hurt at the church I use to attend for prayer. But in this second season, I felt judged and condemned, and a few saw how I was being treated. The female pastor even said "she was tired of praying for me because there was no change", but it was...
Replies
8
Views
124
Hello my name is ### I’m a ### mother of ### children to which the youngest of ### live with me even though the ### are adults my ###(F) lives w/her spouse & ### daughter at his relatives (they were living w/me for a ### until I said they had to go because they didn’t want to keep a job never...
Replies
12
Views
108
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,692
Messages
16,779,826
Members
648,223
Latest member
Jooltarr

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom