dear god thank you for another day,god i feel ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
dear god thank you for another day,
god i feel like a failure, it's gonna be 1 year already that i'm out of work,
i can provide a better home or a great Christmas for my girls,
i don't want no more hurt, no more pain, no more tears,
lord let today on be wonderful full of happiness,
let this Christmas be awesome for my babies,
make a big miracle with blessings and great things coming our way,
god it's bad to love someone when they don't feel nothing for you anymore but i can force ### to feel what i feel for him i leave that in your hands,
lord bless others in need to,
amen
 
May God grant you with what you prayed for according to His perfect timing and will. Amen. Amen.
 
Faith grows during quiet communion with God.​
 ​
Psalm 46:10- "Be still, and know that I am God."​
 
Father God, Holy is your name. I stand in agreement with this prayer. In Jesus name, Amen
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father I thank you Lord for another day. I request prayer in Jesus Christ name for divine favor with each medical professional involved in my care. Please let them be attentive, understanding and thorough in order to provide the right solutions/(treatment) if necessary) for me.
Replies
7
Views
290
LORD THANK YOU FOR ANOTHER DAY . MAY YOU BLESS US ALL AND MAY WE ALWAYS PRAY FOR EACH OTHER .
Replies
7
Views
355
Lord thank you for another day I ask that you be with my family this new week ..guide protect and keep us safe 🙏 be with me at work that I continue to make sales 🙏 clean 100% sales ...be the driver of our life Amen 🙏
Replies
3
Views
229
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,703
Messages
16,779,924
Members
648,241
Latest member
Kyruyranarr

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom