Dear father in heaven, thank you for this ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

laurie

Humble Servant of All
Dear father in heaven, thank you for this day. I ask you father to watch over my daughter and her children my 4 little grandchildren. I commit them to you in prayer Lord and ask for your blessings in their life. Protect them Father in every way physically, emotionally, and spiritually. May they journey through life's pathway with wisdom, strength, and sound judgement in all that they say and do. Thank you Father for your goodness and mercy to us for your great love and the unmerited favour you show us continually. Thank you father for never leaving us or forsaking us. Thank you for your glorious promise to be with us always even until the end of the age. In Jesus name amen.
 
Father God, Holy is your name. I stand in agreement with this prayer. In Jesus name, Amen
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father in heaven thank you for your mercies, I ask you to guide me and help me be a good mother. I ask you for the salvation of my ###'s, of the salvation of my ###, my ###, my ### and my ### in Jesus name amen.
Replies
12
Views
502
Dear Father in Heaven Thank you for allowing me to see another day. Please allow me and my ### to put my ###'s ### account back in the black. Thank you for what you have done so far to keep ### secure. Bless us to be a blessing. I pray in your Son Jesus name. Amen
Replies
6
Views
326
Dear Father in Heaven Thank you for allowing me to see another day, another year. Please allow my nephew in ### to have excellent blood values so he can give plasma and get some money to help us out until he gets a check next Friday.
Replies
9
Views
355
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,721
Messages
16,780,113
Members
648,266
Latest member
Scoetsonmar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom