First of all, I want to thank you God ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

bmorris404

Disciple of Prayer
First of all, I want to thank you God for all you have given me. I have been blessed and truly am grateful. I want to ask for several prayer requests. First, I would like to ask for an unspoken prayer for my ###. I ask for you to give them guidance on some decisions they will be making in the next year. Second, I ask for you God to lay a hand on my job. I have been waiting for a promotion for almost eight years and I REALLY want this job that will be coming open soon. I pray for God's mercy in helping me with that. I pray that you will work this out in the right way for me and our office. I pray that you will help my current boss make the right decision. Finally, I ask you to lay a hand on my 90 year old ### and help her hip heal quickly. I don't want to see her in any pain. I love her so much and I know she will not be on earth many more years.

Lord I ask all of these things in your holy name,

Amen
 
Father please answer this prayer in accordance with your perfect will and timing. WE thank you lord for this ###'s employment in a world economy that is so bad at the moment. WE pray for promotion and increase in this prayer requester's life and we ask father you meet the spiritual and physical needs of his or her family members. thank you lord Father, in Jesus name amen.
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Again today I come you Lord Jesus to pray for the people who is sick who don't have who don't have house my lord I pray for my so daughter in law grandson guide there steps put them from dangerous viruses protect them from evil people and also I ask strength for me to what ever comes my daughter...
Replies
10
Views
109
First I want to thank my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ for hearing our prayers.Second I want to thank you all for the prayers for me about my vehicle,I have a praise report,the warranty company has decided to replace the engine.Praise GOD for that. But I still need prayer I am still having so...
Replies
10
Views
149
Dear God thank you for helping me overcome my AUD. I am sitting on my bed watching Neil Diamond and I am so thankful and I am so happy and I am crying because it feels so good to be sober and free from alcohol and stress and anxiety. I am at peace with my self and my wife and my bosses and my...
Replies
10
Views
185
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,730
Messages
16,780,182
Members
648,277
Latest member
Veirdale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom