Father Please Help Now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blessed777

Beloved of All
Father in heaven you see all and know all. Lord you know I have completely given up any hope of getting back with ### nor do I even want to attempt to try again. After the 10th time of me working on the marriage and he left with another woman I feel I can't anymore. God it's been years I feel of torture and manipulation on his side. He only comes back when it's convenient or he doesn't want the other women he tries out. God please deal with him right now convict him of all his adultery my broken heart he caused and his family and followers by leading him to destroy his own marriage. Father I need you and I want to have someone I can trust not have to go through a lonely loveless marriage anymore. God please intervene right now and bring as many Holy Angels as it takes from heaven to set me free from captivity and this mountain of being lonely and not having a faithful Husband in my life according to your will in Jesus Name please bless who prays this Amen
 
By this you know the Spirit of God: every spirit that confesses that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is from God; and every spirit that does not confess Jesus is not from God 1 John 4:2,3
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please please bring peace and have these people accept my offer and can help us ASAP. Thanks, Lord Jesus amen
Replies
6
Views
132
Father please help me. My marriage is ending I pray to you father if this is not your will then please fix it now. Bring us back together now..father if it is your will you gave me my home give it to me and pay for it and make it mind and let him leave so I stop hurting. Please father be with me...
Replies
11
Views
290
Dear God, Since I own ### cats which I treat as my own children, I feel very bad when I saw a hungry stray cat I could not help, because it was moving towards another direction. If it stayed long enough I would have helped it with some cat food Please help and bless this poor golden cat I saw...
Replies
11
Views
239
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,730
Messages
16,780,182
Members
648,277
Latest member
Veirdale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom